KDB & Rednapp dissect key tactics - Sky Sports Match Zone interview

I watched that earlier,i'm not sure rednap really understood the complexity of what kev was saying
I agree. I thought he had some pre formed questions and really didn’t grasp some of the nuances. KDB is a good bit more intelligent than Jamie. Having said all that, I did enjoy it and thought Kev came over incredibly well and represented us brilliantly. Loved that he is enjoying life with us and wants to stay for a long time. His description of his thought process when he is making these incisive assists was fascinating.

I agree. I thought he had some pre formed questions and really didn’t grasp some of the nuances. KDB is a good bit more intelligent than Jamie. Having said all that, I did enjoy it and thought Kev came over incredibly well and represented us brilliantly. Loved that he is enjoying life with us and wants to stay for a long time. His description of his thought process when he is making these incisive assists was fascinating.
I found it really interesting,tactics aren't my strong point so it's nice to learn a bit more,he is indeed a credit to himself,very nice guy

Giving away far too much IMO!
I thought that(especially how Pep focuses on boxes more than any other manager ie 5vs2 and so on) but then I remembered it's not easy to get right and any manager trying to "copy" it outright will likely see his team look awful and eventually sacked before he even comes close to replicating it.

Last edited:
I thought that(especially how Pep focuses on boxes more than any other manager ie 5vs2 and so on) but then I remembered it's not easy to get right and any manager trying to "copy" it outright will likely see his team look awful and eventually sacked before he even comes close to replicating it.
But the boxes can be seen on every single training video on City TV since Pep's arrival. Also they can no doubt be read about in Pep Confidential etc. Everything KDB said, professionals within the game already know.

If anyone in football doesn't know pep focuses on rondos/boxes by now then they won't pick it up from this video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.