Last Film You Saw

Jesus never really watched this properly, last time was with the missus and i had other thoughts firmly on the mind so paid it little attention.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

This is heartbreaking stuff bloody hell. Poor old Snape, fuck Harry and his bollocks i want to see more about Snape alas :-(
Just watched the scene now with Dumbledore telling him the way it is.

Dumbledore: Lily! after all this time?
Snape: Always!
Me: Got some grit in me eye ffs.

The music is beautifully sad.

I love the HPs the first 2 for their innocents the next for the development of story, I think they are very underrated by people the arc of the stories is superb the books arre even better.

The new IT. Pennywise has teeth like bugs bunny a voice like scooby-doo and a head like Vincent Kompany. No where near as good as chapter 1 of the first film (1990). Tim Curry’s pennywise is far superior to this version. I did like some of the child actors, 6.2/10.

The Killing of a Sacred Deer. Now that's some weird film. Hard to explain too without giving anything away. If you thought Hannibal Lecter and Norman Bates were good portrayals of psychopaths then you need to see Barry Keoghan in this. Beyond creepy.

Last edited:
6 Days

7/10 - A decent enough dramatisation of the Iranian Embassy siege.Plenty of familiar British faces in the roles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.