Jadon Sancho

The amount of bitterness on here from grown adults towards a 17 year old is pretty staggering.

Sancho arrived from Watford with a tag for being arrogant and full of himself,he left for Dortmund with the same,and now it seems,with his silly little video's,he has taken it to a new level.So,what you claim to be bitterness,i call opinion and fact.

Sancho arrived from Watford with a tag for being arrogant and full of himself,he left for Dortmund with the same,and now it seems,with his silly little video's,he has taken it to a new level.So,what you claim to be bitterness,i call opinion and fact.

He’s 17. When Raheem Sterling was 20 he was filmed using laughing gas (not illegal but still an idiotic thing to do) and yet I don’t think anyone would deny that he’s matured as a person over the past couple of years.

He’s 17. When Raheem Sterling was 20 he was filmed using laughing gas (not illegal but still an idiotic thing to do) and yet I don’t think anyone would deny that he’s matured as a person over the past couple of years.

Well lets hope Sancho develops into something silmilar by surrounding himself with people who have his best interests at heart and who will help him listen to,and take,good advice.Maybe then he will drop the Billy big bollocks attitude and persona,and give himself the best opportunity to fulfill his undoubted potential.

Good post.

He must be gutted he didn’t get to play in the final. Foden was the star of show. I reallly hope Foden is at least on the bench vs Arsenal.

The commentator asked Stuart Robson that very question during the game. His reply at where he would rather have been if he'd had the choice at the same stage of his career: "Arsenal".

It really is a no brainer if you have any ambition, you want to play real football.

Foden was he star of the tournament & people on this forum are questioning his viability, to sit on the fucking subs bench v Arsenal. Not his viability to play, but to sit on the fucking bench.

Sancho was comfortable v Bayern Munich & looked better than the bloke he replaced.

If Foden doesn't feature v Arsenal, Sancho has already stepped ahead of him in his career.

He is still a kid. I'm sure when he matures and becomes self reflective he might look back at that humorously, but that doesn't make him a cock in any regards.

I disagree - if one of my kids was doing that on that video I would be ashamed. Don’t care how good he is - we want good characters playing for city. Not the likes of lindergard.

Sancho was comfortable v Bayern Munich & looked better than the bloke he replaced.

If Foden doesn't feature v Arsenal, Sancho has already stepped ahead of him in his career.

Sancho hardly touched the ball,when he did he lost it on most occassion.

He looked like exactly what he is,a 17yr old kid playing in a mans game.

As for Foden,he has decided to stay and prove himself under the tutorage of the best manager in the world,in a team of superstars.At their age,I know which player i'm backing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.