Away games in home end

BringBackSwales

Just missed out on ticket in our end for Huddersfield away, but fortunately got one in their end, which from what I remember (the 80’s was something of a haze) is my 14th home end at an away match, the others being:-

Swamp
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Grimsby
Stockport
Crewe
Bolton
Villa
Brentford
Blackburn
Gillingham
Luton

But the first for a long time (Gillingham and Grimsby were the last two).

Looking forward to it, but need to start practicing my “disinterested when City attack” look

Done Blackburn a couple of times and the Kop where I ended up sat next to another blue lol

remember that last time we played Huddersfield away I was sat in there home end. lots of blues in there and it kicked off big style. we were either in league one or two at the time and Peter Beardsley scorched for us in his short time with us.

Done the away ends at OT, Blackburn and Leeds. Only at the latter was I able to stop myself getting thrown out because it was a scary place in those days.

Out of 92, including corporate home areas:
united
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs
Fulham (neutral section)
Watford
Portsmouth
Stoke
Leeds
Villa
West Brom
Wolves
Leicester
Forest
Derby
Boro
Wigan
Bradford
Oldham
Notts County
Coventry
Wycombe
Lincoln

23. Less than I thought tbh.

Just missed out on ticket in our end for Huddersfield away, but fortunately got one in their end, which from what I remember (the 80’s was something of a haze) is my 14th home end at an away match, the others being:-

Swamp
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
Grimsby
Stockport
Crewe
Bolton
Villa
Brentford
Blackburn
Gillingham
Luton

But the first for a long time (Gillingham and Grimsby were the last two).

Looking forward to it, but need to start practicing my “disinterested when City attack” look

Swamp,Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, Villa, Macclesfield, Stockport, Luton, Hamburg, Blackburn, QPR, West Ham, Barcelona, Oldham.

Only had hassle at Luton (when Morrison scored 98-99)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.