Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed his right calf near the end, just after butchering a counterattack.

Could just be cramp, but if I'm honest I'd like it to be an injury that just keeps him out of the Belgium games but is fighting fit shortly after the break.

Has he picked up Yaya's "scoring in big games" mantle?

Today, Chelsea, Barcelona last season, Old Trafford last season. It's certainly becoming a habit.

I did. He seemed tired. And it showed. Still balled out. But I'm always thinking long term. Rather him rested than injured.

Yeah, thought the same with silva after WBA, thankfully pep saw it to because after a brilliant 10 minute cameo in Naples, I thought he was sublime today, the best I've seen him in many a year!!

Its tough with Kev, the two week break would recharge the batteries, don't bank on him getting a rest though!!

Yeah, thought the same with silva after WBA, thankfully pep saw it to because after a brilliant 10 minute cameo in Naples, I thought he was sublime today, the best I've seen him in many a year!!

Its tough with Kev, the two week break would recharge the batteries, don't bank on him getting a rest though!!
:(. I think he and Dihno are playing too much.

Looked tired at the end and his normal killer passes didn’t have the pace on them. Arsenal were lucky we didn’t have a weeks break

Looked tired at the end and his normal killer passes didn’t have the pace on them. Arsenal were lucky we didn’t have a weeks break
Would have been 7-1 if we had the rest they did.

KDB was poor by his standards and still bossed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.