Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I agree with him. Thought he was a diver at Liverpool and still think it's something he needs to eradicate from his game. He's improved immensely this season but still goes down too easy

mmm-no_o_297371.gif

Just looked like a shoulder barge to me,id have been very unhappy if roles were reversed.

You think that Sterling went down easily, or the referee made a wrong decision. They are two different things. Sterling had got in front of the defender, it was a silly challenge. He should have let Sterling get a shot away and pushed him in the process, wouldn't have given anything then.

It was a pen, sterling got in front of him and a clumsy challenge was made.

Contact on the player not the ball so a pen all day.

The 3rd goal was offside though

Having seen it again, I'd be fucking fuming if that soft shoulder to shoulder challenge lead to a penalty against us.

That said, fuck Wenger.
Agree it was soft and most around us said it was. And as you said we'd be fucking fuming on here. I'll take it though and fuck the tarquins.

Agree it was soft and most around us said it was. And as you said we'd be fucking fuming on here. I'll take it though and fuck the tarquins.

I will wager most of you claiming it was soft would be slagging Otamendi off if he had made a challenge like that and gave the penalty away.

You cant have it both ways and not only is Sterling goal side, Monreal pushes him and clips the back of his legs.

Penalty all day long and more importantly, the ref agreed.

You think that Sterling went down easily, or the referee made a wrong decision. They are two different things. Sterling had got in front of the defender, it was a silly challenge. He should have let Sterling get a shot away and pushed him in the process, wouldn't have given anything then.
I think the ref called it as he saw it,he saw a foul and blew for a penalty.Thats what makes officiating so diffcult,its human perception and inconsistency as a result.

I dont think Sterling dived,i think it was a shoulder barge that another ref,on another day,would accept as good defending and give nothing.

Wenger is the horrible cunnt who sent his team out to kick David Silva out of the fa cup semi final, which they did. Now THAT you senile anti-football snide sleeping bag wearing prick is cheating.

Having seen it again, I'd be fucking fuming if that soft shoulder to shoulder challenge lead to a penalty against us.

That said, fuck Wenger.
Foul anywhere else on the pitch so no reason a penalty shouldn’t be given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.