City odds to win the title

Just checked the odds on Skybet and they have us at a ridiculous 2/9 to win the Prem (second favourite is Spuds at 10/1). I know we've been brilliant so far, but it's not even November yet ffs!

However, the long odds on everyone else does mean that a 30 quid bet (a tenner on Spurs, a tenner on United, and a tenner on Chelsea), would cost you 30 quid if City won the league (good value!) but if somehow things went wrong (i.e. FA/PiGMOL conspiracy), you'd win 80 quid (Spurs), 90 quid (United - I feel dirty typing that), or 200 quid (Chelsea).

The nightmare scenario in this plan would be if Arsenal or Liverpool somehow won the league (hard to keep a straight face typing that). But if you're the paranoid type, another tenner, split 5 and 5 between those two would net you almost 300 quid for an Arsenal win or nearly 500 quid if it is, indeed "their year" (again).

I just worked out how many points could be dropped to achieve greatest points tally, to win the EPL, then thought, curse, etc, etc, etc, curse, lets just beat WBA after Wolves

1/7 now to win the league with most bookies. You can currently lay City on Betfair at 1/5 so for £10 risk you can win £50 for us NOT to win the league. Mental

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.