Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Nailed on penalty.
Not even worth discussing.
As for the offside the old git may have a point

Hypocritical manager who sees nothing yet sees everything. If i could be arsed i'd start a threat entitled dinasaur managers. Wenger would be the first name on the list. At least the Govan pisscan knew when his time was up, blew his entire transfer budget on an alleged rapist and played 38 games of hoofball retiring with his legacy reasonably in tact whilst not caring two fucks for the mess he'd left for wee davey who turned out to be the footballing equivalent of Lee Harvey Oswald. Watching Wenger loosing it on the touchline reminds me of when my granddad couldn't find his Worthers Originals. He belongs in a football museum. He has no idea how to compete with a manager like Pep and so its little surprise that the best he can come up with is to blame the referee. His comments regarding Raheem are disgraceful and the sooner he retires and puts himself out of his misery the better. When he first came to the prem he was a breath of fresh air but compared to Pep he looks like Stan Ogden in a state of confusion.

Don't go bring Duky Rugby club into this things are bad enough.

Playing Rugby in Dukinfield is like making love to a beautiful woman...never happens in Dukinfield. (xcept. at your house obvz)

swisstony.jpg

I'm just wishing Silva was further offside and Sterling dived. Wenger has drained every last drop of sympathy anyone ever had.

I hope their coach broke down on the way home.

And caught fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.