Arsenal (H) Post Match Thread

After we went 2-0 up we switched off a bit & they had 10 mins were they threatened & got a goal back. I always thought we could step it up at anytime, if we needed to & never thought that we wouldn't win the game.
It reminds me of our title-winning season under Mancini. There was always the feeling that there was a goal coming, even if we were entering stoppage time at 0-0.

I thought Silva was off side for the 3rd, but the replay was open to too much interpretation. Yes half of Silva's body was in front of the last defender, but that means half his body was level. Fuck knows what the OS rule says, but it makes even less sense to me now than it ever has. If that goal was against us, I'd have been upset about it, but that's based on all the ambiguity..

If you did bother to know the offside rule, you'd know there's no ambiguity, no open to interpretation, no benefit of doubt to the attacker. It was offside, just less obvious than we thought at the time.

Makes up for City not getting a penalty when Jeff Blockley punched the ball off the line at the Clock End in 73.

To me Delphinio seemed to be holding his knee. He played on for the 3/4 mins. but did you notice KdB covering the LB position as he could see Delph was struggling.
Another downside is we lose Otto for the Leicester match - 5 yellows.

A great gritty performance after a tough trip away in midweek. Tiredness seemed to affect a bit of decision making and the final ball which was a bit frustrating as we could have been out of sight by half time. This of course made it a bit nervy when it went to 2-1 because by then it should have been at least 4-1. At 2-0 I said to the bloke next to me that we just needed to retain possession and kill the game for the next ten minutes then hit them on the break. Of course we then lost concentration a bit, some sloppy, decisions and passing and they scored. Still it is all character building and we are showing some balls and an intense desire to win. Happy days!

Buzzing with the offside goal, hahaha! take it you fucking sanctimonious hypocrite whining tarquin cünts!
What a bunch of classless wankers those AFC fans and their sleeping bagged bitter manager.
Are there any worse than them lot? apart from the scum and candlefucks.

If you did bother to know the offside rule, you'd know there's no ambiguity, no open to interpretation, no benefit of doubt to the attacker. It was offside, just less obvious than we thought at the time.

Makes up for City not getting a penalty when Jeff Blockley punched the ball off the line at the Clock End in 73.
Lol :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.