If Dani Alves joined City, would he be starting over Kyle Walker?

Really great as an attacking option,but the most pleasing thing on the eye we all see as a fullback,is that at least he sprints back if team face a counter,Mr Lazy Arse Kolarov never attempted this

I think it wasn't a case of laziness with Killer Kollers - 'twas a case of inability. Having gone forward to support the attack his lungs were a perfect match for mine after I'd walked up the spiral at R to get to CBL3.

I think it wasn't a case of laziness with Killer Kollers - 'twas a case of inability. Having gone forward to support the attack his lungs were a perfect match for mine after I'd walked up the spiral at R to get to CBL3.

Maybe,but I was more of the thinking of,he couldn't give a fuck about getting back,but we move on,honorary mention for Delph as well,playing out of his skin that guy,we are blessed all over this season

I always thought the plan was to buy both and rotate them. You don't pay £50m for a 27 year old to sit on the bench.

I think the idea was to have him for his experience, he only played half the season for Juve in the league, so no. Walker would of played the majority of league games imho

Maybe,but I was more of the thinking of,he couldn't give a fuck about getting back,but we move on,honorary mention for Delph as well,playing out of his skin that guy,we are blessed all over this season

I think that Pep would be the only person to think of putting a tried and tested midfielder at left back. He must have seen something that has passed by the rest of us!

Not seen Alves recently but I’m perfectly happy with Walker. He hit the ground running and looks a neat fit in our team, both personally and in terms of footballing style.

Walker has been a fantastic addition to our team...i think Walker would have still been utilised more than Alves had he come. What Alves would have brought was immediate cover when needed but vast CL experience and playing Peps style inside out

I think that Pep would be the only person to think of putting a tried and tested midfielder at left back. He must have seen something that has passed by the rest of us!
Tbf Delph as a fullback was mentioned several times last season. Mostly because of Peps history of playing people in different positions. Worked out better than anyone thought so far tho I think, even tho he has his limitations. Hope he gets his well deserved champions medal, very likeable guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.