Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer Pep to play Danilo at centre half, so we can keep Walker's pace and threat down the right hand side.
If Delp is fit then great, otherwise it looks like Zinchenko could be starting his first premier league game and he should be OK so long as he stays focussed on defensive duties rather than attack down the left.
Not too concerned about other areas of the pitch to be honest, I completely trust Pep to get it right elsewhere on the pitch, it's just the defence where I hope we keep to minimal changes.

Ederson
Walker Stones Mangala Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Jesus Aguero Sane

Last edited:
Apart from Spurs away this is the only fixture that worries me. Can see us having 80% possession but we must be so mindful of their quick counter attacks. If we can nullify the supply to the runners then we will win.

Danilo right back Walker centre half. Hope VK back by then. Leicester has become a hoodoo ground for us recently. All depends on the state of players returning from useless friendlies. Be satisfied with a draw, ecstatic with a win gutted if we lose. Typical city.

We've had 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat in all comps this century.

Look more mentally fatigued more than physically tired lately..Would've been worried had this game been on this Saturday.2 week break comes at the perfect time really.
Comfortable 3-0 win..Sané, Sterling & Jesus.

Moving Walker to CH is an interesting option to maintain real pace to nullify Vardy.
As others have said Pep will have watched that horror show from last December over and over and we will have a plan to deal with Vardy and Mahrez and Grey these days, even if its not letting them have the ball and pressing the fuck out of them in deeper areas to prevent the inevitable 80 yard hoof over the back 4.

I had a dream where KDB, Stones, Jesus & Sane all sustained injuries on international duty. For that reason I have put a £5 bet on a 3-3 draw at 66/1 with Betfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.