8 points clear

I would love us to rip them a new arsehole. I actually think though it may be better long term, or certainly worse for them if their shit bag manager parks the bus and escapes with a 0-0. Their fans would really be embarrassed about cheering a home draw and an 8-10 point gap...
I'd be happy to rip them a new arsehole but it will be tough, they can actually defend and at least part of our team is likely to be recovering from a trip to the Ukraine.

This is our time to put the pressure on our rivals lets enjoy it for now, as we need to make the most of it. As fans we need to be making a big deal of it(no more pessimism or at least hide it), get in the heads of the Rags and Spuds, hopefully translate some of their nerves into the stands and onto the players.

Our rivals are starting to feel the pressure not to let the gap get any bigger. If they start struggling against a Stoke or West Brom the nerves and negativity can kick in increasing the chances of further points dropped.

We after to make sure that we can afford a couple of bad games where results do not go for us. So yes the next 4 games will be vital win them and we will be well on the way to being champions. If we can get to the turn of the year without dropping to many I would say no more than 5 points then just maybe we could be champions this season.

2 difficult away games more so at Huddersfield where the pitch will be awful and small which is where I see us dropping points if any over the next 5 games

As long as Loo Kackoo is in the united side we will have a chance.

DN6MTfGW4AE3fNh.jpg

We pulled ten points back on Chelsea between late November and New Year's Day, when they got beat at Spurs back on Jan 1 2015.

Level on 46 points after 20 games. Chelsea had also raced out of the blocks but we were unable to go again after that.

Wins at Leicester and Huddersfield will really put the pressure on.

We pulled ten points back on Chelsea between late November and New Year's Day, when they got beat at Spurs back on Jan 1 2015.

Level on 46 points after 20 games. Chelsea had also raced out of the blocks but we were unable to go again after that.

Wins at Leicester and Huddersfield will really put the pressure on.
For once Tolmie's right ;-)

It's only November ffs. We could be third by Xmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.