Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vinny is fit he goes in for otamendi otherwise can't see a problem with playing danilo there or even tosin rest of the team to stay the same Leicester look really slow at the back sane and sterling could have a field day

Will be our toughest game so far. No Delph (probably), no Otamendi.

So we're looking at Danilo and Mangala coming into defence. Or we have to take Fernandinho out of midfield, which could be disastrous.

Last seasons startng lineup at Leicester

Bravo
Sagna
Zaba
Stones
Kolarov
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Gundogan
Kev
Nacho

Subs = Yaya, Nolito, Sterling.

I'd like to think that we are going into this one with a far superior and better drilled/organised team than last time.

Bravo
Sagna
Zaba
Stones
Kolarov
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Gundogan
Kev
Nacho

I'd like to think that we are going into this one with a far superior and better drilled/organised team than last time.
Six of that starting team no longer here and Bravo will be sub so that is seven changes at least.

Bravo
Sagna
Zaba
Stones
Kolarov
Silva
Navas
Fernando
Gundogan
Kev
Nacho

Wow,that really rams it home.Its little wonder we struggled last season.

With the internationals distraction & the settled back four now dislodged this could potentially be a banana skin.
I'l be a lot happier if Vinny is fit.

They will knock balls over the top for Vardy, Marhez and Grey to chase. With Otamendi suspended and Delph possibly injured it will be tough. I'm not quite as worried as previous seasons as Ederson will deal with anything to far over the top but still moderately concerned for our left hand side. Let's hope Vinnie is fit.
Offensively we should have scored a stack ourselves last season so as our players and have improved we should score more than we concede.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.