David Faupala

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is leaving apparently,not sure on his destination.

Best of luck to the lad.

I'm sure they released him at the end of the transfer window so he could find a new permanent club outside the transfer window. Might be wrong though? Must have found one

I'm sure they released him at the end of the transfer window so he could find a new permanent club outside the transfer window. Might be wrong though? Must have found one

I have him on a few social media and cant tell where he is at? Maybe holland?

I have him on a few social media and cant tell where he is at? Maybe holland?

Looked promising after the Chelsea cup game but never kicked on. Couldn’t cut it in Holland and was pretty poor at Chesterfield.

Hopefully he forges a career somewhere but like Kean Bryan, Rodney Kongolo, Brandon Barker and Ashley Smith-Brown it won’t be with us.

Looked promising after the Chelsea cup game but never kicked on. Couldn’t cut it in Holland and was pretty poor at Chesterfield.

Hopefully he forges a career somewhere but like Kean Bryan, Rodney Kongolo, Brandon Barker and Ashley Smith-Brown it won’t be with us.

Ok judging by his instragram he is in Lille but not sure if he is playing any sort of football

Very very strange signing.

Not as good as what we already had, irrespective of him doing ok at Chelsea.

Perhaps a stop gap/cover signing for the EDS. The summer he signed (2015), Kelechi was moved up the first team, Pozo sold, and Ambrose was either out with or coming back from a long term injury. Might have been low on number 9's. He's got the same agent as Ambrose too so perhaps something there

Good luck to him anyhow, looked like he had something about him that might suit english football in that cup game, loans since then haven't been up to much though

Perhaps a stop gap/cover signing for the EDS. The summer he signed (2015), Kelechi was moved up the first team, Pozo sold, and Ambrose was either out with or coming back from a long term injury. Might have been low on number 9's. He's got the same agent as Ambrose too so perhaps something there

Good luck to him anyhow, looked like he had something about him that might suit english football in that cup game, loans since then haven't been up to much though

I was disappointed he played tbh. Having watched him I thought he was below the required standard for our EDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.