Champions League 2017/18 - Knock Out Stages

Would be better if Napoli take something off Shaktar then we don't have to worry at all about the result from the last game. That said I think we will win all six games as I suspect if Shaktar can't top the group they will also play a weakened team against us
They have no reason to play a second string against us, because in the Ukranian league...

Clubs play each other twice (once at home and once away) in the 26-match season. The league begins in mid-July and ends in mid-June. After 13 rounds of fixtures, there is a winter break that lasts for three months (from early December to early March).

Bit unrelated but is our game against shaktar a 19.45 kick off or 17.00 as a lot of games in that part of the world usually are?

Would be better if Napoli take something off Shaktar then we don't have to worry at all about the result from the last game. That said I think we will win all six games as I suspect if Shaktar can't top the group they will also play a weakened team against us
I'd be really surprised if its Champions league KO round or Europa league they'd field a weaken side against us, we might against them of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.