Blackpool FC & the Oystons - £31m repayment ordered

I thought the oyston family were decent owners or was it just the father who used to own blackpool who was decent??
I have to admit that I haven't taken much notice of what's been happening there.
Will have to read up a bit on this I think.

I thought the oyston family were decent owners or was it just the father who used to own blackpool who was decent??
I have to admit that I haven't taken much notice of what's been happening there.
Will have to read up a bit on this I think.

Owen Oyston's and the word decent will never be found in the same sentence. I know for legal reason we have to be careful, but him and that Peter Martin we're doing a Harvey Weinstein back in the nineties. Anyone who wears hats like that knob needs a good twatting.

Right ok I've just Googled for info and I guess I need to retract my comment. Oh dear.
Sorry.

Fantastic news. And yes, crazy as it seems we really do have to be careful what we say on here about it given that the Oystons have sued Blackpool fans for daring to criticise them online and plenty of livelihoods have been ruined as a result.

how can blackpool win the owners have took the money out of them and how on earth can blackpool ever think the money will be but back into the club crazy is the club valued at anywhere near that sum of money anyway

I not sure the news is as good as Backpool fans think
The Oystons have money but will fight tooth and nail to retain it
They will almost certainly appeal the decision on Quantum which will take 12 months.
Blackpool fans seem to think Belakon will simply buy out the Oystons I very much doubt it as he has already stated he would need a "partner" based locally and none are forthcoming.
The ground is actually owned by Segusta one of Oystons companies and Blackpool FC only have a licence to use it
So all any investor is "buying" are the playing staff and name and would have to "work" with the Oystons and their track record is not exactly conducive to open and honest discussions
The judge has frozen all their assets so just for spite they will run the club down even further (if t

I went to Blackpool once. If I had the opportunity to steal millions as reparations I can assure I would have. :)

I hope they get the money though. If they can see it in their hearts to compensate me, I would be eternally grateful. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.