Cheap ale at the ground on Sunday

I bought my half time beer tokens before the match....they were also £2.50 :)

The cheap beer serves another purpose - more people in early - less queues outside (and less people outside for security reasons)
We got our half time beer tokens with the first beer, had time for a second and asked if we could buy future tokens. 'Only 4 per person' - so that's our next four half times sorted for a tenner! Plus there's hardly a queue at the token only bar. Much better City. Thanks

Nice to get two pints for a fiver. Long may it continue. The club encouraging drinking, and people buying double rounds - great stuff.

I didn't go in earlier but my mates were buzzing off it. The downside is that there are a lot more people going past you during the game for a piss, plenty of pies being bought too so I imagine the club must have made a decent whack out of this. Probs helped the atmosphere on the whole. Hope we see more of it

We got our half time beer tokens with the first beer, had time for a second and asked if we could buy future tokens. 'Only 4 per person' - so that's our next four half times sorted for a tenner! Plus there's hardly a queue at the token only bar. Much better City. Thanks
Stop telling everyone the secret place !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.