The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be lying if I said I wish we did it too. The amount of money we have riding on the fitness of our players seems outrageous to risk over international friendlies.

Me too, but that's not exactly subtle.

Convenient. Alli still 'out' as well.

Stones, Sterling, Delph, Walker you know what to do.

Last edited:
Hi Jim, I can’t help notice your last post before this one today was on 27/10/2017. I note you were beaten by the rags on 28/10/2017 (without Harry) and you were nowhere to be seen.
You won yesterday and low and behold here you are again.
You haven’t got the bollocks to post unless you win. Spineless, just like your team. ;0)

Yep , just like Falcao and the Harry geezer on the Rag and Goon threads , they all come on here giving it the big'un and then retreat faster than an Italian tank when they get beat.

I wouldn't be lying if I said I wish we did it too. The amount of money we have riding on the fitness of our players seems outrageous to risk over international friendlies.
What does it say about that trios passion to play for England though.

I try and explain to my nephew how much I hate spuds but he's too young to understand having only seen success. The bastards broke my heart as an 8 year old when they beat us in the cup final. What compounded the hatred is the fact that on every cup final day since, they have shown Ricky Villa's goal and Steve McKenzie's, far superior strike, never gets a look in. I'm always showing it to people at work (I work in London) as they don't remember it!!! A sublime volley from outside the box in a cup final and nobody except City fans remembers it!!! I hate spuds, I hate Ricky Villa.

I try and explain to my nephew how much I hate spuds but he's too young to understand having only seen success. The bastards broke my heart as an 8 year old when they beat us in the cup final. What compounded the hatred is the fact that on every cup final day since, they have shown Ricky Villa's goal and Steve McKenzie's, far superior strike, never gets a look in. I'm always showing it to people at work (I work in London) as they don't remember it!!! A sublime volley from outside the box in a cup final and nobody except City fans remembers it!!! I hate spuds, I hate Ricky Villa.

Indeed:

Or...........a 65,000 attendance (possibly 70,000 tickets sold) for a game against lowly opposition who happen to be fairly local but about whom Spurs fans are entirely indifferent; at full whack prices rather than the giveaway tickets down the road at the Olympic stadium; at a stadium which isn't Spurs' proper home and which the fans don't really like because it is so cavernous and impersonal; at midday on a Sunday for a game that was always inevitably going to be a major comedown from the high of beating Real Madrid on Wednesday.

In the circumstances, then, I'd say that 65K is an excellent attendance. Maybe it's just that you're a glass half empty kinda guy? ;-)

What was your excuse about the pitiful attendance versus Wet Spam in the cup game the other week.
Cheap tickets and a hated team in a local derby too and still an attendance that looked like a championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.