West Ham 2017/18

Alot of people picking individual teams that have had one off good seasons - Leicester played the right way and were amazing for one season and then what happened ? got found out, got stuffed all the time and fans had enough - despite the need for entertaining football when fans don't get results they want change.

West Ham of the 90's was the last time we played good attacking football... the 90's! since then its been relatively shite, i should know, ive had a season ticket for 25 years - football has changed, the best i have seen us play was pragmatic under Allardyce, some games he parked the bus other times he went for it - he changed the tactics dependant on the opposistion, it got us results, it got us promotion, it got us top 10, it left us in Europe and all this from taking over a debt ridden shambles of a club in the Championship - yet he will still get slagged off, he will still get the media tag of being 'Anti football' - yet i watched us stuff City, Spurs, Chelsea under him - at times it wasn't great but it never always is under any manager - football has changed, the top 6 dominates, they have the resources too - yes the odd team will come along and surprise but it's never sustainable unless billions is being ploughed

''
that is what i seen this season with west ham a team happy to get off the park with a beating the players and manager laughing and talking to each other fuck me you just got rolled over and you laughing and it was not just at united vs liverpool you just let them play even after you got back into the game within seconds rolled over and game over ''

but but ... we are being managed by a young attacking manager ? this is what we all want isn't it ? .. Wrong - it is results, under a pragmatic manager we could have got a draw or scaped a win in these games by being defensive and playing 'hoof football' - how wrong can i be
I get you fam. So, would you have had Sam back instead of Moyes? Think I’d have Sam out of the two. Perhaps too many bridges burnt between Sam and Ham though?

Isn't that Michael Crawford ?
Moysey with Baroness Brady earlier.............

559e99b5650_634x480.jpg

Last edited:
I get you fam. So, would you have had Sam back instead of Moyes? Think I’d have Sam out of the two. Perhaps too many bridges burnt between Sam and Ham though?

Allardyce 100%
I was delighted when we got him, a massive coup for the Championship and he did everything exactly asked of him - it’s just a shame we have so many idiot fans that demand this Barcelona style of football, have zero patience and will NEVER be happy - I would have loved Sam to take us to the Olympic Stadium and I believe we would have been a settled top 8 side
But now here we are and it’s all very depressing.
I will give Moyes a clean break, and support as supporters should, for this season survival is priority and if he can deliver that than i’ll be happy.

Alot of people picking individual teams that have had one off good seasons - Leicester played the right way and were amazing for one season and then what happened ? got found out, got stuffed all the time and fans had enough - despite the need for entertaining football when fans don't get results they want change.

West Ham of the 90's was the last time we played good attacking football... the 90's! since then its been relatively shite, i should know, ive had a season ticket for 25 years - football has changed, the best i have seen us play was pragmatic under Allardyce, some games he parked the bus other times he went for it - he changed the tactics dependant on the opposistion, it got us results, it got us promotion, it got us top 10, it left us in Europe and all this from taking over a debt ridden shambles of a club in the Championship - yet he will still get slagged off, he will still get the media tag of being 'Anti football' - yet i watched us stuff City, Spurs, Chelsea under him - at times it wasn't great but it never always is under any manager - football has changed, the top 6 dominates, they have the resources too - yes the odd team will come along and surprise but it's never sustainable unless billions is being ploughed

''
that is what i seen this season with west ham a team happy to get off the park with a beating the players and manager laughing and talking to each other fuck me you just got rolled over and you laughing and it was not just at united vs liverpool you just let them play even after you got back into the game within seconds rolled over and game over ''

but but ... we are being managed by a young attacking manager ? this is what we all want isn't it ? .. Wrong - it is results, under a pragmatic manager we could have got a draw or scaped a win in these games by being defensive and playing 'hoof football' - how wrong can i be
we are being managed by a young attacking manager ? this is what we all want isn't it ? .. Wrong - it is results, under a pragmatic manager we could have got a draw or scaped a win in these games by being defensive and playing 'hoof football' - how wrong can i be[/QUOTE] we hated the football under Pearce, yes he kept us up and probably saved us from bancruptcy . It was so much more exciting under Keagan and Ericsson even when we got mullered by Chelsea and Middlesborough

Great headline in the Times: "West Ham are placing their survival hopes in the hands of an undertaker." Goes on to analyse his career and conludes that he fucked up every club including Everton.
'ammers innit.

''

the managers like BFS and moyes are not in football for the right things how can you be happy for mid-table and just staying up they roll over for the big teams and then go asking for loans of them and let them have a couple of youth players for the right bumming they took over the seasons how long have they been in management and won fuck all for the record moyes was just a puppet for fergie and united to loan players then united take the best players off them

what is wrong at west ham is the board and the premier league paychecks they are happy to take the money each season the fans are fed a load of shit about the money and players and managers are not asked any sort of questions about how they perform and told just keep us up get 40 point as quick as you can

we all have seen it at manchester city for 40 years no questions ask asked other then keep us in the 1st division/premier league forget any other target being set by the board and chairman sky's money was the golden ticket and let the top 4 so called skysports super sunday teams walk all over you in hope you get 40 points nothing else matters

money was not just the answer at manchester city yes it helps but when you got money players want to come for the wrong reasons and you end up worst then before and if you don't change the foundations you can have all the money in the world and you will still be shit. mancini at manchester city had the hardest job in football building a team that was not here for football reasons he wanted players to work hard and want that pride of battle and medals before money then you got your bonus

west ham have everything in place other than the board and manager and players the new stadium great fans the base of just what manchester city started with all that is needed is a owner who wants more than just the limelight and money yes new owners are going to fined it hard with the FFP rules but the stadium that size will be the answer the fans will turn up if you have a manager and a team willing to put there body on the line and build something not just for a quick fix (FOUNDATIONS)

manchester city can now live without the owners money the turn over is out of this world the money is coming in from all over the place the club invested in the etihad campus and east manchester housing and schools and jobs everything is in place for the club to be the best in the world and nobody comes to manchester city just for money anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.