Ditching Sky

Hmmm, did it ask you to sign in? If it did, then you should be eligible.

Having said that, we're only a couple of weeks away from Black Friday so I'm
sure they'll up the deals then. I'll be shopping for a new tv :)

just phoned them again same as this stage last year as all my present deals are running out. i was paying £50 for ultra fast broadband and all the tv package including box sets. told them dont want boxsets best price they could give me was £67. 30 days notice is in and awaiting the we dont want to lose you again phone calls.

Just had a call offering me full sky package and Sky Q box for £42 a month. Not too bad but still think I am going to go over to Virgin. I will lose out on Sky Go which is a bit frustrating but not the end of the world.

Just had a call offering me full sky package and Sky Q box for £42 a month. Not too bad but still think I am going to go over to Virgin. I will lose out on Sky Go which is a bit frustrating but not the end of the world.
Thats not a bad price if it includes everything.

If anyone has an old Chromecast they've not used in a while, I plugged mine in and got Sky Cinema for 2 months for £5.00. Great for family over Christmas.
Also if anyone has topcashback, you can order a skysports pass and get cashback on it.

Thats not a bad price if it includes everything.
Minus broadband to be fair, Virgin is £75 inc 300mb internet and all the channels.

Sky would be £42 + broadband costs + BT (need it for CL games and they do have other good sport) so im gonna go with Virgin.

I’ve just tried the cancelling blag & they wouldn’t offer me any deal? just told me ok my 30 days cancelling notice starts from today :-(

If anyone has an old Chromecast they've not used in a while, I plugged mine in and got Sky Cinema for 2 months for £5.00. Great for family over Christmas.
Also if anyone has topcashback, you can order a skysports pass and get cashback on it.
You can use Chromecast with sky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.