Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

And here's what Appendix 5 (Manager's Code of Conduct) says:

7. A Manager shall not make public any unfair criticism of any Match Official or any
other Manager or any Player, Official or employee of his or another Club.

14. A Manager shall conduct himself at all times in an ethical and professional manner
and shall observe the highest standards of integrity and fair dealing.
If you check the small print it clearly states "when it suits us"

so Sterling has been confirmed by the authorities as a diver and a cheat.

No hope professionally for him, any time he gets decapitated he'll just be booked and banned.

Just despicable.

Part of me is bothered about it and thinks we should ask for an explanation and part of me thinks does it matter. Wenger has been pilloried left right and centre in the media and by every pundit going. Most Arsenal fans thought it was a pen from what I've heard and read. As someone pointed out it's just pathetic gripes from yesterday's man.

You know I'm the sort of bloke that just lives and let's live, but these cnuts deserve taking to the cleaners. I'd open a case.

It's a clear contravention of 2 written rules and he should be brought to book. The F.A as well now, because they're not governing the sport in the way it's written. They looked into it, I question whoever's decision it was not to take it any further.

I think we have all seen just how bent the FA is. This is no shocks at all.

Sterling should retire from international football, all he gets is abuse every second anyway. Save yourself for your domestic career Raheem, enjoy your international breaks in Dubai or wherever you fancy.

I think we have all seen just how bent the FA is. This is no shocks at all.

Sterling should retire from international football, all he gets is abuse every second anyway. Save yourself for your domestic career Raheem, enjoy your international breaks in Dubai or wherever you fancy.

That's what I would do, fuck playing for a country where your FA or fans don't even support you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.