City 10 Huddersfield 1

Thing that i remember most(apart from the 10 goals) was when Malcolm Mac was interviewed after game and the interviewer was this is mpst embarrassing moment in football and he responded like it had never crossed his mind until asked. Still have ticket as was in the North Stand with plenty of room to jump about i remember.

I also seem to remember the FA cup draw was made on way home and we drew Huddersfield away, although my memory may be playing tricks , we definitely played them and went to all 3 games in that too!

Thing that i remember most(apart from the 10 goals) was when Malcolm Mac was interviewed after game and the interviewer was this is mpst embarrassing moment in football and he responded like it had never crossed his mind until asked. Still have ticket as was in the North Stand with plenty of room to jump about i remember.

I also seem to remember the FA cup draw was made on way home and we drew Huddersfield away, although my memory may be playing tricks , we definitely played them and went to all 3 games in that too!
Your memory definitely playing tricks mate 2nd round wasn't played till first week in December. I was one of the 18 thousand or so there that day in a lot younger guise,wonder if there's any chance my points could be added wouldn't have been sweating for Huddersfield this time around.

Remember it well, for all the wrong reasons. Didn't miss many games that season, but the lads i travelled up with couldn't make it
and i didn't fancy the drive on my own. So i went for a hair cut (had some then) later that afternoon. The barber was an Italian rag.
Was a decent lad though and we was chatting football. I was explaining to him that we were going to give someone a tanking,
upon a voice from the waiting customers said "It looks like today, you're 7 - 0 up". Amazed and at the same time dejected, when i saw the final score.

Your memory definitely playing tricks mate 2nd round wasn't played till first week in December. I was one of the 18 thousand or so there that day in a lot younger guise,wonder if there's any chance my points could be added wouldn't have been sweating for Huddersfield this time around.

The draw was Monday dinner time too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.