Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCblue

Was looking for a thread on him and didn't see one.

Am I the only one that would like to see Tosin start alongside Stones against Leicester? My only concern would be that Mangala is probably faster to deal with Vardy but if Tosin is to come good we've got to play him and with Nico suspended, Vinny likely still out, I'd like to see him start this one. We know Mangala doesn't have a future at the club, let's find out if Tosin really does.

I would like to see him start also against Leicester good opportunity for him.

i thought he looked decent tonight. made some good passes and defended well in the second half. looks very comfortable on the ball. its difficult when its in a make shift back four though.

he needs a loan imo, as not playing for weeks sometimes months isn't helping him. as he became less nervous he looked miles better.

Looked to struggle beside Danilo who did him no favours in the first half but I could see him getting more comfortable and assured in defending and possession of the ball as the game went on, in the last half an hour he started to look very decent.

Thought he shit himself after that terrible air kick in the box in the first half and just started running away from the ball. Only playing games will stop those nerves, but honestly he looks miles away from premier league football.

I thought I saw glimpses of why Pep seems to rate him so much tonight.

Still a long way to go before he could be considered a genuine option but that was a good game for him in that Shakhtar are a very good side, had a varied attack and he kept playing how our CBs do (splitting wide, pressing high, looking for forward passes) even after making some mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.