Palace Away - NYE Travel

I will be travelling from Urmston to Palace and back on New Years Eve. Do any Bluemooners know of any good deals on the trains (not including railcards), or where the nearest coach is setting off from.

Thanks
If you can get onto the east midland train network which goes through Derby , Leicester Kettering into London St pancreas there are plenty of trains and at a decent price. It would obviously involve driving part of the way tho but saves the pain of driving around London .
We are going from Kettering and it’s about £40 return for 2 of us .

If anyone knows of a minibus or anything going down that might have some places please let me know. Im from Leigh but could get to anywhere in Greater Manchester if it meant getting to the game.

If you can get onto the east midland train network which goes through Derby , Leicester Kettering into London St pancreas there are plenty of trains and at a decent price. It would obviously involve driving part of the way tho but saves the pain of driving around London .
We are going from Kettering and it’s about £40 return for 2 of us .

Thanks for the helpful info.

Cheers

F### it train booked got an hour to get to the game from Euston. Should be in bang on kick off hopefully

F### it train booked got an hour to get to the game from Euston. Should be in bang on kick off hopefully

Done some googling mate and its 25mins in a taxi from Euston, you fancy sharing a taxi from there? Says it will be between 40 and 50 quid.

Done some googling mate and its 25mins in a taxi from Euston, you fancy sharing a taxi from there? Says it will be between 40 and 50 quid.
I've no idea where that 25mins came from but even using dedicated bus/taxi lanes - some of which may not operate on a Sunday - I'd say it's highly optimistic on a match day. The AA route planner seems to agree with me, coming in at 1 hour or so.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/... Rd, London SE25 6PU, UK||-0.086058|51.397974

I've no idea where that 25mins came from but even using dedicated bus/taxi lanes - some of which may not operate on a Sunday - I'd say it's highly optimistic on a match day. The AA route planner seems to agree with me, coming in at 1 hour or so.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=0|Euston Station, Kings Cross, London NW1 2DU, UK||-0.132160|51.527953|toNode=0|Selhurst Park Stadium, Holmesdale Rd, London SE25 6PU, UK||-0.086058|51.397974

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Euston-Station/Selhurst-Park

Got it from there. I've booked my train now anyway so when I'm nearly there I'll get on Google maps and see what that's saying, hopefully with it being late Sunday morning it may be okay. I have an hour anyway so I may just be 5 minutes late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.