Marlos Moreno - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say send him to celtic

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Marlos Moreno (on loan at Deportivo La Coruña from City) to Onda Deportiva: &quot;I expect to continue at Depor next season.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Cgf3S65cUz">pic.twitter.com/Cgf3S65cUz</a></p>&mdash; City Watch (@City_Watch) <a href="">May 19, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is happening with this guy? Anything?
He's not good enough. He's at Girona but can't even make the bench for them. In terms of Girona players it seems players with the most game time goes: Maffeo, Luiz, Garcia/Kayode, Moreno.

It's a problem if at 21 that Girona don't see him as good enough as a substitute, loss of investment for us but we move on.

He's not good enough. He's at Girona but can't even make the bench for them. In terms of Girona players it seems players with the most game time goes: Maffeo, Luiz, Garcia/Kayode, Moreno.

It's a problem if at 21 that Girona don't see him as good enough as a substitute, loss of investment for us but we move on.
Is there a reason Garcia hasn't played much? I thought he's looked good in his cameos for us, could have even been back up for Fernandinho this season in my opinion.

From what I've read it sounds like it's a mental thing with him, not talent. Decided he'd made it when he came to Europe, stopped working.

With that kind of situation you can always hope that someone that young will wake up before it's too late, but Machin certainly won't play him if he's not going to work incredibly hard.

Is there a reason Garcia hasn't played much? I thought he's looked good in his cameos for us, could have even been back up for Fernandinho this season in my opinion.

Girona play 343/3421 with 2 defensive midfielders who have to work overtime and shield the 3 CB's.

At the moment in those 2 slots they play Pere Pons who has been possibly their stand out player so far and is a homegrown kid and Granell, the captain.

To be honest I can't see Garcia getting much if any game time with those 2 fit. Douglas is fast enough that he can come on as an attacking midfielder in place of one of the 2 playing off the striker, and that's where he's been getting minutes.

When we bought him and Jesus I remember that he was considered the better of the two. Would be a shame if it doesn't work out for him.

When we bought him and Jesus I remember that he was considered the better of the two. Would be a shame if it doesn't work out for him.

Tim Vickery was the only one who said that, and pretty much anyone who had seen Gabi before knew that was shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.