Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep goes for EM at CB, it could be make or break for him. If he plays badly, I can see him being moved on in the summer. Shame really, he’s a big powerful lad like Mendy, but without the skill. I hope he proves us all wrong and delivers a worldly performance.

For me it’s between Fernandinho or walker to cover Nico. Looks like the game will come to soon for kompany which is a shame but I’m more than comfortable with one of those 2 dropping in for a game. As much as some people want to see mangala do well me being one of them he breeds nervousness in the back line and with the likes of vardy and the Okazaki lad closing him down at a quick rate I can only see one outcome for him.

I'd put Fern in as historically Leicester don't really use a midfield when in possession so Gund can sit in the middle.

I am a tad worried about a young Nigerian striker they have with an unpronouncable name. If he gets more than 30 minutes on the pitch, you can bet he will cause problems.

I am a tad worried about a young Nigerian striker they have with an unpronouncable name. If he gets more than 30 minutes on the pitch, you can bet he will cause problems.
He'll be lucky to get 10, they have no clue how to use him.

Clear fouls but some fans will ignore it because they’ve already made their mind up on Mangala and won’t change it no matter what.

This. And there is no other scapegoat at the moment.

For this particular game it might be a blessing that Otamendi is suspended. We've played enough games so far to acknowledge we are not depending on one player who is not even our most important one.

If Pep goes for EM at CB, it could be make or break for him. If he plays badly, I can see him being moved on in the summer. Shame really, he’s a big powerful lad like Mendy, but without the skill. I hope he proves us all wrong and delivers a worldly performance.

I think he's off anyway regardless of how he performs, if he plays vs Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.