Today's shooting in America thread

The thread title confuses me. Is it

The shooting that happened in America specifically on 05/11, or like a daily section of a news broadcast "And today's shooting in America was at an elementary school in Helena"?

I think either could be applicable.

Infowars are doing what they always do. Selectively picking up snippets of news from other publications that suit their own agenda, then adding their own take on it. As I said it's a website for gullible morons produced by white supremacists and racists.

Bold: really?

I know they have an agenda against a certain religion, are A.J. Or PJW white supremacists??

I know they have an agenda against a certain religion, are A.J. Or PJW white supremacists??

Everyone is racist to him if they don't agree with him or read the huff post guardian or buzzfeed, moments of clarity he doesn't have, he generalises too much, he could be a bot :)

Everyone is racist to him if they don't agree with him or read the huff post guardian or buzzfeed, moments of clarity he doesn't have, he generalises too much, he could be a bot :)
Haven't you got a stupid gif to post instead of this nonsense?

Not just white supremacists and racists. Antisemites and Islamophobes as well.
Another description would be loudmouthed bullshitters.
Can't understand why anyone would defend them at all unless they share some of their views.

The thread title confuses me. Is it

The shooting that happened in America specifically on 05/11, or like a daily section of a news broadcast "And today's shooting in America was at an elementary school in Helena"?

I think either could be applicable.
Yes It was an attempt at satire in "and today's town to become the lucky recepricant of a mass killing is....."

4.4% of the world population, 42% of the worlds guns, over 33% of mass shootings. Number of guns is the only difference between America and many other countries and yet they seem impervious to the evidence. Second highest gun ownership is Yemen; bet nobody can guess which country has the next highest amount of mass shootings......

4.4% of the world population, 42% of the worlds guns, over 33% of mass shootings. Number of guns is the only difference between America and many other countries and yet they seem impervious to the evidence. Second highest gun ownership is Yemen; bet nobody can guess which country has the next highest amount of mass shootings......
France ? You can never blame them enough in my view ;-)

Watching a programmer on channel 4 called white angry and American. It’s a frightening picture it paints of America and it shows it really as an utter hole of a country. Primarily showing the southern states and it seems heading for meltdown and civil war. Can only see these shootings and overall gun violence getting more and more frequent.

Watching a programmer on channel 4 called white angry and American. It’s a frightening picture it paints of America and it shows it really as an utter hole of a country. Primarily showing the southern states and it seems heading for meltdown and civil war. Can only see these shootings and overall gun violence getting more and more frequent.
It's nothing new.

Its

Its fascinating and scary isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.