Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
A more recent article for you to consider

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/08/ex-mcdonalds-ceo-praises-trump-on-trade-strategy.html

Good evening by the way. What is the time difference to wherever you dwell?

ronald-mcdonald-HATERS.png

Yeah it's just a laugh innit. Ooh what's this shiny red button....
It's exactly that, just a laugh. I've absolutely no fucking idea why any normal, sane person would get angry, or worked up about someone who has no fucking impact on their lives. Same over here with Corbyn and that Conservative chick in Downing Street. Who fucking cares? To paraphrase Doig Stanhope 'Anyone who's life is affected by who the President is, hasn't lived their life correctly'......bang on.

People need to drink more alcohol, watch more of Doug Stanhope and Bill Hicks, listen to The Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Grandaddy, The Eels, Joy Division, Happy Monday's, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, read more of John Bagot Glubb........ignore politicians and everything that comes from their lying mouths. Left and Right......they're all cunts. No exceptions.

After this bullshit w/ the GOP senate nominee from Alabama having sex w/ a 14-year-old girl and listening to the right-wing pundits justifying it I believe their real problem w/ Clinton was that Monica was an adult. They hated him and wanted to put him in jail for getting oral sex but they were completely fine with voting for an admitted pussy grabber who also wants to bang his daughter.

It's exactly that, just a laugh. I've absolutely no fucking idea why any normal, sane person would get angry, or worked up about someone who has no fucking impact on their lives. Same over here with Corbyn and that Conservative chick in Downing Street. Who fucking cares? To paraphrase Doig Stanhope 'Anyone who's life is affected by who the President is, hasn't lived their life correctly'......bang on.

People need to drink more alcohol, watch more of Doug Stanhope and Bill Hicks, listen to The Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Grandaddy, The Eels, Joy Division, Happy Monday's, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, read more of John Bagot Glubb........ignore politicians and everything that comes from their lying mouths. Left and Right......they're all cunts. No exceptions.

This is how I see it too. I love reading about how people getting wound up over him.

So, more comedians, more music, more books, but ignore global politics because it doesn’t inform or affect your life?! So, what is it that comedians joke about, musicians sing about, and authors write about, if not the world around them....which is created by the politics in your life.

You can dismiss Trump as a lark, but you would be a fool to suggest that it is “just a laugh.” Then again, you are quoting a pissant comedian with a podcast as your guiding light on life, so I’m not sure why I’m wasting my own time trying to convince you otherwise?!

After this bullshit w/ the GOP senate nominee from Alabama having sex w/ a 14-year-old girl and listening to the right-wing pundits justifying it I believe their real problem w/ Clinton was that Monica was an adult. They hated him and wanted to put him in jail for getting oral sex but they were completely fine with voting for an admitted pussy grabber who also wants to bang his daughter.

It was touching, so more sexual contact than sex, but don’t worry...he won’t drop out, he WILL get elected, and he will be one of the 100 most powerful people in the US in a few weeks!!

And you guys think the people with the guns, who voted from Trump are crazy?! THIS IS THEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.