Top 6 mini league 17/18

Bizarre.

I'm not certain the next couple of months will be plain sailing but I'm buggered if I can figure out why I would assume we are going to find ourselves level with the rags.

It's not impossible of course, it's football, but expecting it ?

Bizarre.

Imo our 5 main rivals are very evenly matched and on any given day will all take points off each other making our job a lot easier.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we won it by Easter tbh.

You are wrong. Also if you are from Gorton I am extremely surprised you don’t know what a Gorton Tank is; clue, it’s rhyming slang

Not that I am deffending tubber and his possibly incorrect data (cannot be arsed. checking tbf).

But I am from gorton and in 42 years never heard this slang used, Gorton Tank was the knickname of the locomotive works site near gorton station, now I have heard newton heath as slang though.

Anyway who cares what position we were in in 13/14 that's been and gone.

Bizarre.

I'm not certain the next couple of months will be plain sailing but I'm buggered if I can figure out why I would assume we are going to find ourselves level with the rags.

It's not impossible of course, it's football, but expecting it ?

Bizarre.

Pretty sure you support City a bit longer than the Mansour-area. In fact I'd say at least since I support this beautiful club. And therefore it's totally normal rather than it being bizar to think our 8 points lead at this particular moment of the footballyear can disappear as snow on a hot day in the Abu Dhabi dessert. In fact, you only need to think a bit rational to know where we are now doesn't say shite. Do you for starters think this topic would be here if we were having either the Liverpool or Arsenal results up until now? There you go. Some people can't carry the load of being in a great position with the media being positive and all.
Than again I'd rather we are 8 points clear of anyone. And we are. As a bonus we play some fantastic football. And you know as well as I do we haven't had these moments or runs in our lifetime supporting the blues. Stick to Peps' principal: The only game is the next one. And at the end of the road we'll see where we are. Enjoy your international weekend.

Pretty sure you support City a bit longer than the Mansour-area. In fact I'd say at least since I support this beautiful club. And therefore it's totally normal rather than it being bizar to think our 8 points lead at this particular moment of the footballyear can disappear as snow on a hot day in the Abu Dhabi dessert. In fact, you only need to think a bit rational to know where we are now doesn't say shite. Do you for starters think this topic would be here if we were having either the Liverpool or Arsenal results up until now? There you go. Some people can't carry the load of being in a great position with the media being positive and all.
Than again I'd rather we are 8 points clear of anyone. And we are. As a bonus we play some fantastic football. And you know as well as I do we haven't had these moments or runs in our lifetime supporting the blues. Stick to Peps' principal: The only game is the next one. And at the end of the road we'll see where we are. Enjoy your international weekend.

As I said, it's possible, in football shit can happen, but for someone to claim it's likely what is going to happen, is bizarre.

It is hardly the most likely outcome, from the present situation. It is an unlikely outcome, which we can't rule out. Which is completely different, than expecting it.

As I said, it's possible, in football shit can happen, but for someone to claim it's likely what is going to happen, is bizarre.

It is hardly the most likely outcome, from the present situation. It is an unlikely outcome, which we can't rule out. Which is completely different, than expecting it.

Now you're close to sound like Roy Keane recently. Again I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, either it being typical City or because that is what simply happens in football over and over again. You expect it because of the City past. Simples. Hardly bizarre.

Now you're close to sound like Roy Keane recently. Again I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, either it being typical City or because that is what simply happens in football over and over again. You expect it because of the City past. Simples. Hardly bizarre.

Nope I'm sorry.

Bizarre to expect it because it once happened, when we were fucking garbage.

Roy Keane is full of shit.

I will be happy when we are 10 points clear with 3 games to go or any other such combination that means City win the league, that said Roy Keane is full of shit, he let his country down and lets himself down regularly...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.