Today's shooting in America thread

Its

Its fascinating and scary isn't it?
I find it frightening. I spent a lot of time in Michigan in the early 2000’s and that place has suffered badly. It’s hard to imagine there are 1000’s of places like this just simmering to the point where they will just explode. And it all comes back to race, they just can’t help it.

I find it frightening. I spent a lot of time in Michigan in the early 2000’s and that place has suffered badly. It’s hard to imagine there are 1000’s of places like this just simmering to the point where they will just explode. And it all comes back to race, they just can’t help it.

Don't panic too much though at least they haven't all got access to guns....................ooooohhh fuuuuucccckk

FWIW, I just back from England and here in the States, the Sutherland Tx massacre is not even on the news today! Nope...seems we are wall to wall with sexual harassment, indiscretions and Trump in China backtracking from saying “China is raping America” just like all bullies back down when they realize how impotent they really are.

I completely understand the throwing up of hands wrt the issue of guns and mass murder in the States. I share the frustration and I live a few miles from one of the murder capitals of the country. However, especially at this present time, with the right wing of the country getting even more rabidly right wing and unwilling to discuss anything of substance, it is LITERALLY impossible to cobble together 75 Senators and 34 Governors to repeal 2A.

Lastly, just as I try hard not to tar everyone in Britain with the broad brush when I read BS from May or Corbyn or anyone else, some of you would be wise to understand the demographics of the gun culture, the statistics of ownership, and the great desire of tens (hundreds?) of millions of Americans to see change in gun laws. It is just not as easy as some of you think, or wish, it should be.

Everyone is racist to him if they don't agree with him or read the huff post guardian or buzzfeed, moments of clarity he doesn't have, he generalises too much, he could be a bot :)

well, huffpo, buzzfeed are as coloured as infowars while the guardian has lost a lot of cred due to pushing a certain agenda

Haven't you got a stupid gif to post instead of this nonsense?

Not just white supremacists and racists. Antisemites and Islamophobes as well.
Another description would be loudmouthed bullshitters.
Can't understand why anyone would defend them at all unless they share some of their views.

due to their with affiliation with breitbart doesn't show any antisemitism, a lot of islamophobia tho

i agree with the loudmouthed bullshitters, but this is the path our universal media is heading to

It's nothing new.

this guy gets it, homo sapiens genocided the neanderthalers ( or somethin like that)

Really???
Maybe you need to read up a bit more on Alex Jones.
http://www.newsweek.com/nazis-charl...s-dressed-discredit-white-supremacists-650718

Equating Infowars with other media is normalising them. They're not normal, they are racist fanatics.
Alex Jones is a complete and utter nutcase but reading your comments about him being anti-semitic made me think that I had heard his wife (ex now) was Jewish. I had a look online and found this where he states his wife and mother to his children is Jewish. The clip is from famous Jewish shock jock Howard Stern’s talk show.

There are some interesting comments on the video where folk list off the “Zionist sponsors” whom fund and support his output as well as a list of Jewish folk he employs.
Whilst I loathe all forms of racism and disagree with the Jewish new world order bollocks, you can’t simply dismiss every bit of criticism towards some Jewish global players as anti-semitic. It’s the same as attempting to shut down criticism of Israel and some of its actions as anti-semitic. There are powerful Jews as well as powerful non Jews. It isn’t in anyway racist to discuss this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.