Today's shooting in America thread

Alex Jones is a complete and utter nutcase but reading your comments about him being anti-semitic made me think that I had heard his wife (ex now) was Jewish. I had a look online and found this where he states his wife and mother to his children is Jewish. The clip is from famous Jewish shock jock Howard Stern’s talk show.

There are some interesting comments on the video where folk list off the “Zionist sponsors” whom fund and support his output as well as a list of Jewish folk he employs.
Whilst I loathe all forms of racism and disagree with the Jewish new world order bollocks, you can’t simply dismiss every bit of criticism towards some Jewish global players as anti-semitic. It’s the same as attempting to shut down criticism of Israel and some of its actions as anti-semitic. There are powerful Jews as well as powerful non Jews. It isn’t in anyway racist to discuss this.

That's not what I was saying. I was pointing out that he was giving excuses to white supremacists and nazis by saying that unspecified Jewish actors were pretending to be them in Charlottesville based on no facts at all. That seems fairly antisemitic to me and nothing to do with any justified criticism of "Jewish global players".

That's not what I was saying. I was pointing out that he was giving excuses to white supremacists and nazis by saying that unspecified Jewish actors were pretending to be them in Charlottesville based on no facts at all. That seems fairly antisemitic to me and nothing to do with any justified criticism of "Jewish global players".
Ah, ok. So you are saying he was being anti-semitic in that instance for saying they were Jewish actors, rather than him being anti-semitic per se. You can’t marry a Jewish woman, have children with her and be anti-semitic can you? I only mentioned the Jewish new world order bollocks because he is synonymous with pushing that.
Anyway as stated I think he’s a nutter, but I don’t think he’s an anti-semite.

Ah, ok. So you are saying he was being anti-semitic in that instance for saying they were Jewish actors, rather than him being anti-semitic per se. You can’t marry a Jewish woman, have children with her and be anti-semitic can you? I only mentioned the Jewish new world order bollocks because he is synonymous with pushing that.
Anyway as stated I think he’s a nutter, but I don’t think he’s an anti-semite.
Not sure what the difference is between saying antisemitic things and being antisemitic. I don't think having a Jewish wife proves anything. For example some of the biggest homophobes are closet gays and there's no shortage of racists that come out with the "some of my best friends are black" line.

Read this:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/26/13418304/alex-jones-jewish-mafia

Not sure what the difference is between saying antisemitic things and being antisemitic. I don't think having a Jewish wife proves anything. For example some of the biggest homophobes are closet gays and there's no shortage of racists that come out with the "some of my best friends are black" line.

Read this:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/26/13418304/alex-jones-jewish-mafia
Like I said mate, an absolute nutcase. I don’t want to appear to be defending this clown-that isn’t what I was trying to do. Like any conspiracy alternative news reporter, they do put some truths in amongst a lot of whacky shit.

And Vox is part owned and run by Ezra Klein, who is a Jew. ;0)

Last edited:
Like I said mate, an absolute nutcase. I don’t want to appear to be defending this clown-that isn’t what I was trying to do. Like any conspiracy alternative news reporter, they do put some truths in amongst a lot of whacky shit.

And Vox is part owned and run by Ezra Klein, who is a Jew. ;0)
Fair enough.
I think the original discussion was about Infowars rather than Alex Jones himself. As Infowars' target audience is conspiracy nuts, a lot of the output relates to Deep state, NWO bollocks and the like much of which is undisguised antisemitism when talking about Jewish bankers, the Rothschilds etc. etc.

The thread title needs changing to ‘this hours shooting in America thread’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.