Game of the season

Chelsea was hugely impressive and the scoreline did'nt do the performance justice.

For satisfaction stuffing the dippers 5-0 can surely only be bettered by doing the same to the rich West Brom??

For me both Napoli games beat both. Like many others have said the games were played in a fantastic spirit, both sides attacking and playing wonderful football to an almost unimaginable standard.

Has to be the Chelsea game outplaying the champions at stamford bridge for 90 minutes , the moment when I started to believe this season could be something special

Chelsea as I missed Napoli for work.

We aint seen nothing yet though, at the end of the season I'll wager those 3 games dont feature in our top 5 performances of this season.

Chelsea game. Amazing performance away. Great result. De Bruyne winnner. Clean sheet.

Such a hard choice given the different aspects of each game: -

Chelsea - high profile game, title challenger and away from home. Totally bossed the game and a brilliant goal deserving of winning the match.

Stoke - At 2-2, I thought here we go again but then just clicked through the gears and blew them away with some fantastic football and goals.

Napoli - Away to one of the form teams in Europe in CL, 1-0 down. Reminded me of when we were at our best under Mancini - never really a panic moment if we went behind because you just knew we would turn it round.

For me, it has to be the Chelsea game due to the fact we completely dominated the game at the home of the reigning PL Champions but the other 2 come a close 2nd.

Stoke was 3-1 at half time, get what you were trying to say though!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.