Game of the season

There is a common theme here. Each of those games ive missed. Stoke through illness other two through being away with work. Maybe i should stop going/watching

Such a hard choice given the different aspects of each game: -

Chelsea - high profile game, title challenger and away from home. Totally bossed the game and a brilliant goal deserving of winning the match.

Stoke - At 2-2, I thought here we go again but then just clicked through the gears and blew them away with some fantastic football and goals.

Napoli - Away to one of the form teams in Europe in CL, 1-0 down. Reminded me of when we were at our best under Mancini - never really a panic moment if we went behind because you just knew we would turn it round.

For me, it has to be the Chelsea game due to the fact we completely dominated the game at the home of the reigning PL Champions but the other 2 come a close 2nd.
It never got to 2-2!

Such a hard choice given the different aspects of each game: -

Chelsea - high profile game, title challenger and away from home. Totally bossed the game and a brilliant goal deserving of winning the match.

Stoke - At 2-2, I thought here we go again but then just clicked through the gears and blew them away with some fantastic football and goals.

Napoli - Away to one of the form teams in Europe in CL, 1-0 down. Reminded me of when we were at our best under Mancini - never really a panic moment if we went behind because you just knew we would turn it round.

For me, it has to be the Chelsea game due to the fact we completely dominated the game at the home of the reigning PL Champions but the other 2 come a close 2nd.
When was Sjoke 2-2 mate?

Chelski was the game I actually realised that we don’t have any real weaknesses and our hunger to hunt down the ball was evident all over the pitch.The opposition were neutralised completely,didn’t look like scoring and by the end we had overwhelmed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.