City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

City’s strategy of adding multiple sponsors and partners really seems to be paying dividends

Looking at the trajectory of the increase in turnover each year, how long would it be before we would be ahead of that lot in Trafford?

Our turnover was £92m and over a third of that we earned through being in the CL.

We have the revenue from 55,000 season books and the rest selling deep fried Mars Bars and Irn Bru.

It's like standing outside a sweetie shop as a kid who hasn't any money.

We do alright considering how much resources we have and hopefully each year get a bit better.

Fucking Stoke have more money than us. Stoke.

What a fucked up world. :)

Looking at the trajectory of the increase in turnover each year, how long would it be before we would be ahead of that lot in Trafford?
Their turnover is 107M higher but they pay around 90M more than us in interest, fees and wages. In reality, we've pretty much caught them already.

Their turnover is 107M higher but they pay around 90M more than us in interest, fees and wages. In reality, we've pretty much caught them already.

When you think there match day revenue is twice ours then off the pitch so to speak we are breathing down there necks , new shirt sponsor and campus sponsor should have us right up there with the twats.

Tick tock !

When you think there match day revenue is twice ours then off the pitch so to speak we are breathing down there necks , new shirt sponsor and campus sponsor should have us right up there with the twats.

Tick tock !
The match day income gap seems overly large. I think I read on here that we don't include corporate in match day revenue.
I could have imagined that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.