International Matches | November 9th - 16th

I’m not going anywhere with it. I did ask on the night if you’d watched Spurs when you posted about how well tripier had done but you never responded. I just thought it was weird a City fan would sooner watch Spurs during one of our best performances in living memory. You started off by saying you saw highlights of Spurs goals during our match, then you’ve changed that to you watched Spurs because you had a crap stream for our match but yeah I’m weird.

never even saw it. as i said i was watching the city game, but streams arent always the best, so ill switch to other games sometimes or watch goals from other games., you can watch highlights/ goals on any game on twitter, which is what i do most of the time - when the city game is on ( get my phone out and see some goals) and then sometimes i watch other games on streams when i can't watch the city match. why is that a big deal to you and why do you care. lots of people do it.

btw weren't really about spurs, they were about trippier, a player who i used to watch in our youth team and a player who i want to see succeed

Last edited:
Good result and performance from our young lads
A lot of people predicting we’d get well beaten when they saw the line up but the kids held Germany. Only a friendly but full credit to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.