International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Giggs is an annoying pundit. He says nothing useful, and he’s always referencing irrelevant former United players, like Robson and Cantona!!! Not only is he not English, but he opted out as an international player, so why is his opinion worth anything anyway?

I was surprised by him too, wouldn't look out of place in our squad on that performance.

Yeah, thought Maguire looked really good, won’t lie, never really took much notice of him before, but he looked comfortable on the ball and played out from the back well.

Giggs is an annoying pundit. He says nothing useful, and he’s always referencing irrelevant former United players, like Robson and Cantona!!! Not only is he not English, but he opted out as an international player, so why is his opinion worth anything anyway?

Giggs is a cliche K.unt and waiting for a cushy managers job in Scotland or with wales he is a wanker

Much better match than any of the qualifiers, England were decent all be it against a second string German side who never play friendlies particularly seriously.

Sané played a chunk of the game as a Centre Forward. Probably could do it in a few years but not now. Best German player on the pitch ny a mile though and he'll destroy teams in Russia.
At least Gundogan got some match practice.
Stones is going to be a worldie at Centre Half.

Last edited:
I’m probably being overly critical. His final ball has been poor but he hasn’t hidden and is always an option.
England's best chance was Vardy's header which was from a Trippier cross. I rate Walker higher myself but Trippier has a great right foot cross on him.(He put in a cracker in the first half from the left side as well)

Why didn't we go in for Maguire? Looks very decent.

I have to say if we were half as bad as most football fans say we are these days, we'd have been trounced by that Germany team on paper. As it is we didn't do too bad... up until the final third at least and that's understandable with who was playing.

Why didn't we go in for Maguire? Looks very decent.

I have to say if we were half as bad as most football fans say we are these days, we'd have been trounced by that Germany team on paper. As it is we didn't do too bad... up until the final third at least and that's understandable with who was playing.

You will see how good he really is, next weekend. He wasn't that good against Stoke, last weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.