War

Me and the family will be ok I've been digging a nuclear shelter since we voted to leave the EU, I knew the holocaust was on its way WW3 can't be avoided.

I wonder if Bono will bring out a single for the upcoming conflict? An epic production filmed at Gary big ears Linekers country estate which he uses at weekends to shoot poor working class people for sport.

peasant-shooting-o.gif

I wonder if Bono will bring out a single for the upcoming conflict? An epic production filmed at Gary big ears Linekers country estate which he uses at weekends to shoot poor working class people for sport.

peasant-shooting-o.gif

He is too busy at the moment buying shopping centres in Lithuania to avoid tax i believe. Hopefully the money he saves can go to feed the needy in Africa or nurses in the UK.

Bono deserves a kicking as it is, U2 are a pot of boiling bollocks, not one of their tunes is any good.
Ok, that’s enough of that bollocks! They are one of the best stage bands around and KEEP churning out quality. Edge is one of the best, most innovative guitarists of the last 20 yrs and they have grown with their audience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.