The 2011/12 Season

As far as Prem titles go, that was probably the best won.... you hear of games being won at the death, but league titles? I can say I hadn't seen anything like it. I've heard the stories of the Arsenal vs Liverpool game in 89' but I would have been a few days short of 1 years old at that point. But to win the title from a losing position with 5 minutes to go?

Went through every emotion in them 5 minutes. Crazy!

As far as Prem titles go, that was probably the best won.... you hear of games being won at the death, but league titles? I can say I hadn't seen anything like it. I've heard the stories of the Arsenal vs Liverpool game in 89' but I would have been a few days short of 1 years old at that point. But to win the title from a losing position with 5 minutes to go?

Went through every emotion in them 5 minutes. Crazy!
It wasn't just the finale though. The whole season was electric.

It may only be a short video but you can pick out God knows how many moments, incidents, goals, matches anything and everything from it.

Was some season for the Premier League.

Also, goes to show the fast and furious turnover within the league when you see who was about and playing/managing etc not even 7 years ago.

It wasn't just the finale though. The whole season was electric.
Thought it was all over after Balotelli's red card, and Arteta's great goal at the Emirates (fekkin arab ££££££)
Came out after that game just thinking it was typical of us, the wanker Tarquins taking the piss as we left wasn't pleasant (you'd think they'd hate manyoo?) but that night home to West Brom, coupled with them losing (and dropping points for the first time ever) against Wigan (unless I am messing my games up?) really made me start to believe again.

What a finale..... I'm sure I aged ten years in that 93 minutes and 20 seconds, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. Amazing.

It may only be a short video but you can pick out God knows how many moments, incidents, goals, matches anything and everything from it.

Was some season for the Premier League.

Also, goes to show the fast and furious turnover within the league when you see who was about and playing/managing etc not even 7 years ago.

I fucking LOVE that video, beautiful.

Thought it was all over after Balotelli's red card, and Arteta's great goal at the Emirates (fekkin arab ££££££)
Came out after that game just thinking it was typical of us, the wanker Tarquins taking the piss as we left wasn't pleasant (you'd think they'd hate manyoo?) but that night home to West Brom, coupled with them losing (and dropping points for the first time ever) against Wigan (unless I am messing my games up?) really made me start to believe again.

What a finale..... I'm sure I aged ten years in that 93 minutes and 20 seconds, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. Amazing.
I hit a low point around the time of that Emirates defeat. Not just in terms of City, but also more generally. A rare bad patch in my life.

I remember walking out the Emirates feeling sick after that game! Our odds went up to win the league to 80/1 as well after that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.