Game of the season

Napoli.....we weathered a tough first half hour and came out other side to play some impressive stuff. Napoli were inform and at home .....

Napoli for me.

Top of Serie A.
Pushed us all the way at The Etihad.
No English team had ever won there.
Put us under real pressure in the first 20 minutes in Naples and deservedly took the lead.

Outstanding performance to win 4-2

Dead heat between Napoli and Chavs games for me...both amazing games.
To go to the champions and absolutely muller them and 1-0 was so flattering to them because it could and should have been at least 3
Napoli was just such a fantastic game of football between 2 teams both willing to play attacking football and neither willing to sacrifice their own game.
Hopefully we batter the scum home and away and both games make Napoli and Chavs pale into insignificance.

What about Watford away. Surely we were as good that game? If I had to choose, it would be Chavs as we excerted total control in that game and it was against a team that can really defend.

Napoli because it was a real contest. We hammered Stoke and even though it was only 1-0 we also hammered Chelsea. Against Napoli it could have gone either way until Sergio did his bit. Also, I was there.

Chelski was the game I actually realised that we don’t have any real weaknesses and our hunger to hunt down the ball was evident all over the pitch.The opposition were neutralised completely,didn’t look like scoring and by the end we had overwhelmed them.
Chelea was the point we announced ourselves to the league. A real show of force and beauty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.