Champions League cup scheme

I think if you pay by DD and let it auto-renew it keeps the schemes as they were the previous season. If you login and change anything - for example I dropped platinum this time - and hit the renew button it cancels the Cup Schemes and you have to re-enter details for any you want to keep, that's what happened with me anyway.
Ah that may well be the answer then.Cheers,lb.

It's a UEFA condition, you said it yourself earlier! City don't have a choice so they have to relocate the S/T holders that get moved and all non-Cup Scheme seats are available for that.

It's UEFA's and City's decision to prioritize in this way, it's mine to decide if I attend a game in another seat or say sod it that's a ticket City won't sell because of their policy

Cheers.

I was dreading going onto the official site to renew the CL and other schemes.

However, I have just done so, and according to info there I am already enrolled on all the Cup schemes for 2017/18.

So, in my case at least it does seem to have renewed automatically, but I'll wait and see what happens....
Mine automatically renewed all cup schemes as well.

Totally understand the mindset of dropping the CL scheme due to the almost nonchalant price increase.

However, the best games under Pep have been the CL home games for me. BM, Barca and Monaco are games I would have hugely regretted not attending, especially the last two. The Monaco game in particular was one of the best attacking games I've ever been to and if I didn't go, then the only person who would have missed out is me and not the club.

Anyone know how many season card holders are on the champions league scheme ? Be interesting to know if we made a final what the allocation would be re points.

Ditched the CL scheme in protest over the price increase. So for the sake of a £20 increase, City will lose something like £100 they would have otherwise had off me. Fuck 'em.

City have stopped the fiver discount on the first extra Champs League Ticket you can buy. That saving was a bonus as the Club didn’t advertise any saving beyond a fiver off your own ticket (when on the Champs League scheme).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.