Champions League cup scheme

A couple of seasons ago it was circa 13,000, which means everyone one of them would have got a ticket for the final

Wont matter a jot how many are on if we reach a final because partners and corporate will snap the vast majority up and the club wont give a shit.

Past two finals have been at stadiums which had a capacity of 70,000 (same as Kiev for 2018). The competing clubs received a ticket allocation of 20,000 each. That should cover all champs league cup scheme season ticket holders that we have (if it's approx 13,000 give or take). However again that depends on how many tickets the club would give away to corporates.

link to article below spells out how uefa allocate tickets.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...pions-league-finalists-to-share-40000-tickets

I believe we are still promised a ticket for the final of any cup if you are on that particular scheme. I hope so as, like other more cynical fans have posted, the corporates will snap them up for Kiev.

I believe we are still promised a ticket for the final of any cup if you are on that particular scheme. I hope so as, like other more cynical fans have posted, the corporates will snap them up for Kiev.
Flights from Manc via Frankfurt on the Friday, coming back Sunday are already up around £500 and hotel prices will no doubt be through the roof as they were in Cardiff last year. If we get there I hope Thomas Cook can find enough planes to meet the demand for day-trips or tickets will be on open sale!

Flights from Manc via Frankfurt on the Friday, coming back Sunday are already up around £500 and hotel prices will no doubt be through the roof as they were in Cardiff last year. If we get there I hope Thomas Cook can find enough planes to meet the demand for day-trips or tickets will be on open sale!

I think Tommy Cooks will be counting on the fact that flights and hotels will be daft prices. Am I correct in saying those on the Champs League scheme are guarateed a ticket for the final ?

I think Tommy Cooks will be counting on the fact that flights and hotels will be daft prices. Am I correct in saying those on the Champs League scheme are guarateed a ticket for the final ?
Only Superbia members are guaranteed tickets for every competitive match according to the T&Cs, the Cup scheme members have "priority access" but looking at the numbers if 13,000 is correct then I'd say all of those on the CL Cup scheme who want a ticket will get one.

Only Superbia members are guaranteed tickets for every competitive match according to the T&Cs, the Cup scheme members have "priority access" but looking at the numbers if 13,000 is correct then I'd say all of those on the CL Cup scheme who want a ticket will get one.

Ta, makes me feel better even though I had misunderstood it.

If we have 13000 on Champs scheme I would be astonished if more than 10000 of them went to Kiev. The price would put off around a third of them I am sure (well, I bloody hope so as this is the first year I am not on the scheme as despite being on the scheme every year with my son I have only managed to get him to 2 games so it seemed a total waste)

What’s the usual fare for a Thomas Cook European away day without stopping over? Never entertained it as prefer to visit the local area and stop over whenever I’ve been to an away CL, which I’ve not been able to do for a few years as my work diary is booked up when the fixtures come out.

But fingers crossed the final is a different story

TC day trips normally in the region of £300-£350.

I've booked flights and two nights in hotel for Kiev already. Came in at £250.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.