Last Film You Saw

Overdrive......not very good, a poor mans Fast & Furious. Watching it I thought how much the lead looked like Clint Eastwood. Role the credits, and it was his son, Scott Eastwood.

Overdrive......not very good, a poor mans Fast & Furious. Watching it I thought how much the lead looked like Clint Eastwood. Role the credits, and it was his son, Scott Eastwood.

Lol...

He's not a bad looking cat, is he.

CBFalOX.jpg

"End of Watch" is currently on Amazon Prime. Outstanding. Really outstanding. Michael Pena and Jake Gyllenhaal have never been better.

Bladerunner 4k with hdr is sweeeeeeet. Please note you won't be able to see the hdr detail if your not viewing these screens on a well setup 4k hdr capable system.

Take a guess which is which.

Bladerunner 4k with hdr is sweeeeeeet. Please note you won't be able to see the hdr detail if your not viewing these screens on a well setup 4k hdr capable system.

Well can’t see much difference on my iPhone 6

Thanks for posting those pictures, I wondered what this 4k was all about. Think I'll save a load of money and keep the TV I've already got and just use my contrast button on my remote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.