Points of Blue Meeting

Well if someone can’t manage an hour and a half without a pint they have issues. Nothing Annoys me more than those that get in at 5 past kick off leave 5 minutes before half time - repeat in the second half and leave with 8 minutes to go. So bloody annoying. What is the rush to get home?!!

"Nothing annoys me more" what a lovely life you must lead.

Give us the solution
The solution is as follows: Loyalty points i.e. those who have put in the hard yards will be given first choice on tickets. Being rich and buying 93.20 seats or tunnel club seats etc shouldn't allow you to jump the queue. I also think that a Wednesday night in Swansea two weeks before Xmas should be allocated more points than a Saturday afternoon at Burnley but that's a different matter. Should someone who has decided to invest company money in four seats in the tunnel club to impress clients being given first dibs on derby tickets or FA Cup final tickets? No is the straight answer. And when the club announces that 'The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club' why don't they say how many in terms of numbers not percentages does each group receive. Let me know if you need any more info to sort out the mess the system has become. And as the club generates more 'Club Partners' fewer and fewer tickets will get into the hands of genuine supporters. I seem to recall singing at a derby 'your just a ground full of tourists' at least ten years ago and we are now going down the same route.

I was told a new tannoy system has been ordered and will be fitted once the expansion is complete.

For the last 5/6 seasons I've been told they are 'looking into it'. I even received an email from the guy who is 'in charge' of the public address systems who said it was to do with the acoustics. Must admit I haven't asked this season as I am fed up of asking and they are probably fed up of hearing from me!!

Well if someone can’t manage an hour and a half without a pint they have issues. Nothing Annoys me more than those that get in at 5 past kick off leave 5 minutes before half time - repeat in the second half and leave with 8 minutes to go. So bloody annoying. What is the rush to get home?!!
In the Tunnel club?...that would be fkin annoying...

The solution is as follows: Loyalty points i.e. those who have put in the hard yards will be given first choice on tickets. Being rich and buying 93.20 seats or tunnel club seats etc shouldn't allow you to jump the queue. I also think that a Wednesday night in Swansea two weeks before Xmas should be allocated more points than a Saturday afternoon at Burnley but that's a different matter. Should someone who has decided to invest company money in four seats in the tunnel club to impress clients being given first dibs on derby tickets or FA Cup final tickets? No is the straight answer. And when the club announces that 'The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club' why don't they say how many in terms of numbers not percentages does each group receive. Let me know if you need any more info to sort out the mess the system has become. And as the club generates more 'Club Partners' fewer and fewer tickets will get into the hands of genuine supporters. I seem to recall singing at a derby 'your just a ground full of tourists' at least ten years ago and we are now going down the same route.

Agree Swansea away should be awarded high points. Problem is how do you police it? As in is the person who bought the ticket actually the one who is attending? If there is anyway of fully policing i would advertise the points available as normal but after the game and it is proved the person who attended is actually the one who bought the ticket award them a high amount of additional points

Agree Swansea away should be awarded high points. Problem is how do you police it? As in is the person who bought the ticket actually the one who is attending? If there is anyway of fully policing i would advertise the points available as normal but after the game and it is proved the person who attended is actually the one who bought the ticket award them a high amount of additional points
Agree in principle but hard to police. For instance if I buy a ticket for the game and for whatever reason I can't make it but sell it to you how can that be checked so that you receive the points and I don't.

Thats the big problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.