Points of Blue Meeting

Why do the top points holders get offered front row or occasionally back row when the tickets first go on sale online. You can only get a decent seat if you phone up or wait a couple of days. Surely the club can design a web based system that allows you to choose a seat online, rather than have a random one allocated to you, that may not be where you wish to sit.

I havent looked, I`m sure you`ll know better than me if you`ve mentioned it. How does the saying go.

I don’t know - how does it go? As I said someone else mentioned it on here. You were the one with the shitty comment. As for issues at city the biggest for me by a mile remains transport from the ground. Needs lots more teams and buses.

Im i right in saying city had people selling food, snacks and drinks down the aisles at a time? Could we bring this back. I literally only wanted a pie the other day and if that was at the end of the row, it would be wild handy. Beats queuing like an idiot while some 15 year old counts coins.

The solution is as follows: Loyalty points i.e. those who have put in the hard yards will be given first choice on tickets. Being rich and buying 93.20 seats or tunnel club seats etc shouldn't allow you to jump the queue. I also think that a Wednesday night in Swansea two weeks before Xmas should be allocated more points than a Saturday afternoon at Burnley but that's a different matter. Should someone who has decided to invest company money in four seats in the tunnel club to impress clients being given first dibs on derby tickets or FA Cup final tickets? No is the straight answer. And when the club announces that 'The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club' why don't they say how many in terms of numbers not percentages does each group receive. Let me know if you need any more info to sort out the mess the system has become. And as the club generates more 'Club Partners' fewer and fewer tickets will get into the hands of genuine supporters. I seem to recall singing at a derby 'your just a ground full of tourists' at least ten years ago and we are now going down the same route.

here here, transparency on numbers- i suspect numbers for everyone other than supporters is very loose and often freebies. Surely they could at least publish OSC numbers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.