west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

kp789 said:
jknight said:
bluemoon98 said:
I live just outside Wolverhampton so would be good to have a group

Me too mate I'm in Wombourne. Would love to meet up with fellow blues
Your a couple of miles down the road from me then :)

I knew there had to be some decent people here! The sports bar in the village is full of Rags with Midlands accents

It did get off the ground towards the end of last season. Check out MCFC South Staffs Supporter's Branch on Facebook, branch chair is Pete Sweeney.

Any of you guys going Leicester on Saturday, would be great to meet up with a few Midlands Blues in a pub or something before heading to the ground.

I was just about to start a thread on this, ive just moved to bartley green (Halesowen) i go to as many games as i can a season, i work weekends, a pub where a few of us could meet to watch city or a supporters club would be brilliant.
Im at leicester on saturday.

Stevie

Only just had a look here today. Drove to Leicester alone to meet some mates. I drive up from Sutton Coldfield most weekend fixtures (work in London during the week). Happy to give someone a lift if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.