Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leicester will well remember how they beat us in their championship winning season. Defend for their lives and then hit us with sucker punches, and with Vardy's pace and Mangala at the back, that has to be a concern. We need to be just a bit more cautious I think and definitely not leave Mangala exposed. Delph had better be on defensive duty, not marauding up the pitch so much I think.
Delph is always in defensive mode... that's WHY he consistently goes "marauding up the pitch" into midfield. It is to position the team in the best possible way to stop counter-attacks aka defending, and when we have the ball it helps us to build out from the back by dragging one of their wide players into the middle.

We have a hugely talented young player in Tosin....I have watched him since U9s at Hough End Griffins and he has cut the mustard in all his promotions through City’s system....

We lost his near contemporary Trippier to Spurs and now look like bungling Tosin’s own progress, whilst potentially giving a Christmas gift to our rivals....
The old chant is... He’s not ready..... circular argument......he needs the game time at our level at our club...

,...BTW i’m Not his mum !

Delph is always in defensive mode... that's WHY he consistently goes "marauding up the pitch" into midfield. It is to position the team in the best possible way to stop counter-attacks aka defending, and when we have the ball it helps us to build out from the back by dragging one of their wide players into the middle.
Do we know for sure that Delph is going to be ready for the game? I have not heard any news concerning his injury.

We have a hugely talented young player in Tosin....I have watched him since U9s at Hough End Griffins and he has cut the mustard in all his promotions through City’s system....

We lost his near contemporary Trippier to Spurs and now look like bungling Tosin’s own progress, whilst potentially giving a Christmas gift to our rivals....
The old chant is... He’s not ready..... circular argument......he needs the game time at our level at our club...

,...BTW i’m Not his mum !
Now you mention it, Adarabioyo's Mum would be a great Bluemoon username.

The league game at Leicester is not the time to give the likes of Tosin Adarabioyo and Phil Foden game time when need to win as many game as possible. If we want to win the premiership title. If we want to give them some game time the ideal time would be the cup game at the same venue, when Pep can give them some game time. hopefully vinny will be able to play along side Tosin with Phil given a game in midfield along side 1 of the Silva's to bring him along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.