West Ham 2017/18

Has anybody got Pearce's pick for a combined city / Utd from a few years back?- it kind of sums up his knowledge in a nutshell!

I like West Ham and am sorry for their current predicament. Proper football club and set of fans, I will never forget the brand of football they played when i was younger. I liked Slavin Bilic, thought he was a good guy and coach and can't really understand the drop off this season. Moyes and Pearce cannot be the answer though. It is now obvious that West Ham owners know fa about football if they think this partnership will turn the season round. In Pearce's case its nothing to do with decency and application. Everything to do with intelligence and talent. Sorry BH, hope i am 100% wrong.
To be honest, there's every chance Pearce could be a decent coach. He's clearly a crap manager, but coaching is a different kettle of fish. He'll likely be in charge of defending & defensive drilling (which we COULD be quite good at under him), and without the pressure of being the main man, he could thrive.

To be honest, there's every chance Pearce could be a decent coach. He's clearly a crap manager, but coaching is a different kettle of fish. He'll likely be in charge of defending & defensive drilling (which we COULD be quite good at under him), and without the pressure of being the main man, he could thrive.

I’m happy with it to be honest - our whole coaching team needed changing. Time will tell.

Moyes & Pearce.

Can't see how that combination of footballing visionaries can fail.

I’m not over excited about it , but Slav was definately taking us down so I would have taken any change - we have a good squad, if Moyes and Pearce can just get them to work harder I think we’ll be ok.

Moyes is a clueless bug eyed fucker end of.
Chosen. You forgot chosen. How the fucketty-fuck-fuck could you forget chosen? He was chosen by the almost saintly Sir Pisscan of Govan himself FFS.
Just to be clear: Moyes is a chosen, clueless, bug eyed fucker. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.