Yaya to NYCFC?

It was November 19th last year when he came back into the side last year at Crystal Palace and pretty much remained a mainstay thereinafter. Unless Gundogan is injured again, I cannot see Toure playing a prolonged run of games, which is arguably how he hones his fitness. However, unless we have identified an obtainable replacement, then I cannot see us going into the second half of the season a man light.

Time to move on Yaya. Been a great servant for our club but he sadly is no longer good enough for this side.

Time to move on Yaya. Been a great servant for our club but he sadly is no longer good enough for this side.
Always likely to be his last season but I don't see this happening in January unless a replacement is lined up. He could still have a role to play as was pointed out he did not appear last season until around this time of year.

Slap a 100 million price tag on him and tell NYC to take it or leave it... ;)

Not sure what Yaya has to do with Foden, Foden isn't going to play where Yaya has been playing the last season or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.