Worst / Weirdest City Chant

We'll buy your club and burn it down.
Don't hear it that much now but was sung nearly every match when we first come into money. I thought it made us sound like nob heads.

Any chant where we just repeat someone's name over and over

Last edited:
....it's only 6-1, it's only 6-1....
....it should have been 10, it should have been 10...

Singing this to take the piss out of the rags when we are playing the rags is understandable but singing about that 1 game, every game, home and away, in the league cup to the champions league is fucking embarrassing imo.
The song about Aguero comparing him to fucking Phil Jones annoys me as well.
Why, do you like Phil jones?

A lot of folk seem to dislike a lot of songs, can't say any of them bother me particularly, sometimes wish we'd sing them more often.

Won't name him, but heard on the Kippax a few days after an opposing player's (who was playing that day) father had died...

'**** **** how's your dad, **** how's your dad?'

Even as a callous teenager, that made me take a sharp intake of breath.

That was particularly awful, I sung some crap as a teenager but that was the one I didn't join in with. Even thought about it years later when he came back. The only player that took time to chat to me and a few mates who had waited for a few photo's outside England's hotel in Bilbao in 1982.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.