ID list of every single Manchester band in order of greatness.

The Hollies with 18 UK top ten singles (including 2 number 1’s) in 40th place, nearly 30 places below such well known successful luminaries as ‘A Certain Ratio’ and ‘Section 25’, and 10 places behind Freddie fucking Garritty?! The trendy Wendy who compiled this list is taking the piss on an epic level.....
The list is total arse.

Proper New Order fans never liked Depeche Mode. Only weird black-wearing American kids liked both bands, and turned up at New Order gigs in the States only to moan about bum notes, no encores and little audience reaction.

I like electronic music. Thankfully I managed to see past Depeche Mode's pretty awful early image and just judged them on their music.
Plus I am 39 so was more into Knight Rider and the A Team at the time when New Order were seen as uber cool and Depeche Mode were thought of as a bit naff.

ok cheers, thought i'd missed something
Sorry mate that was my fault. There is absolutely no connection with Manchester what so ever. No idea why I even mentioned. Probably the fact them and New Order have always been the 2 different sides to the same coin with me.

Back to the list, no Ruthless Rap Assassins on it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.